Features and Facilities
The college is a monument to the cherished objects of its selfless and devoted founder H.H.Swamy Athuradas who felt the need
of an ideal and efficient institution for the teaching of Homoeopathy free from commercialism and narrow minded out look. The
foundation stone of the college building was laid on 6th May 1955 by H.H.Raj Pramukh of Travancore to Cochin State. The college
was inaugurated by Dr. K.G Saxena, Homoeopathic Physician to the Hon.President of India on 14th July 1958.Subsequently in the
year 1978 the management of ownership of the Institution along with assets was transferred to the Nair Service Society.